Friday, February 06, 2004

Fulham / Everton racism row.

As you (if you're a FFC/EFC fan) may know there's an issue at the moment with Luis Boa Morte (FFC) and Duncan Ferguson (EFC) with DF calling LBM a black cunt. BBC SPORT | Football | Fulham make 'racism' complaint

It doesn't surprise me, a few weeks ago at Loftus road, in the league game their own supporters were being racist towards one of their own players.

After our recent win in the FC Cup BBC SPORT | Football | FA Cup | Fulham 2-1 Everton (aet) I found this page:
www.efc-online.net/season/viewreport.php?matchid=138

So these guys with "Jap Cunt" and "French cunt" and with vindictive such as Nyarko - "Burn him" aren't exactly a bastion of the modern football fan.

So, is it okay to be racist when the player isn't black? I don't think so. Would they have said Burn him about a white player? I doubt it. They sicken me.

No comments: