Friday, February 06, 2004

the friday five
1. What's the most daring thing you've ever done?
Jumped from roof of one building to another. I was far too drunk and when I saw them the next day almost shat myself.

2. What one thing would you like to try that your mother/friend/significant other would never approve of?
Oh all the usual things - bunjee jumping, parachute, hand gliding, feeding sharks, deep water diving...

3. On a scale of 1-10, what's your risk factor? (1=never take risks, 10=it's a lifestyle)
midways, five or six.

4. What's the best thing that's ever happened to you as a result of being bold/risky?
Oh, I've no idea, have a giggle for while with a thrilling thing, or just get nice and peaceful with the diving.

5. ... and what's the worst?
As a kid I broke an arm coming off a high slide, also careered into a wooden garage door another time when cycling as fast as possible down the street. I ended up with a load of wood in my arm, which needed and operation and I still used to have splinters of wood come to the surface and need cutting out for months afterwards.

No comments: