Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Complementary Spam

Are spammers trying to get some good karma by sending out spurious nice messages?


from: NY
email: gold@canyon-candle.com
comments: Hi. May I aks you who did design for this site? I have my own sites ut I do not like its colors at all. Yours looks much better I guess. Im trying to find someone who are really great designer.


from: NY
email: senseo@coffee-maker.com
comments: Wow. This site is great. I have no words to said more than thanx.


from: Paris
email: bank@location-pnc.com
comments: Nice colors! Good job. thankyou.


comments: This is very interesting site...
email: cigar@box-purse.com


comments: Greetings to all!:) I wish to establish same guestbook. What should I make for this purpose? It works without mistakes?
email: used@honda-goldwings.com


comments: Perfect site! Anything superfluous, all is laconic and beautiful. Thanks!
email: three@eyed-bingo.com

All from:
HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR: 72.36.223.109
REMOTE_ADDR: 200.65.127.163

Ahhh. I almost didn't mark them as spam and put them straight in the bin.

No comments: