Friday, March 05, 2004

the friday five
What was...

1. ...your first grade teacher's name?
We don't have that here (England), but the first I can remember as primary school was Mrs. Cooney. Later in infants was Mr. William Dury, and in high school it was Mr. Tombs. (I think I got the schools in the right order, youngest first...)

2. ...your favorite Saturday morning cartoon?
Currently it's Jackie Chan.

3. ...the name of your very first best friend?
Hmmm. I have an appaling memory for things like this. Maybe, Frank Nurse, or Paul / Michael Simons all from infants school, can't remember from primary (or other way round). Blimey, I must be represing some serious shit.

4. ...your favorite breakfast cereal?
Quaker Oats

5. ...your favorite thing to do after school?
Go swimming.

No comments: